The Beaumont Police Department is searching for a man wanted for several cocaine-related warrants.
Paul Finnell Jr., 28, of Beaumont, has a number of felony warrants in Jefferson County with bonds totally $785,000. His last known vehicle was a silver 1998 Buick Lesabre with Texas license plate BN1 F702 and he is known to frequent the Lucas/Concord area in North Beaumont.
His Jefferson County warrants are as follows:
1. Contempt of Court $10,000 bond
2. Delivery of a controlled substance - $25,000 bond
3. Possession of a controlled substance - $250,000 bond
4. Burglary of a habitation - $250,000 bond
5. Delivery of a controlled substance - $250,000 bond
Anyone with information is asked to call Beaumont Crime Stoppers at (409) 833-TIPS (8477), go to www.BeaumontCrimeStoppers.com  or text "BMT" plus the tip to CRIMES (274637). All tips are anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.