Beaumont fire rescue responds to structure fire at Idylwood

On Sunday July 8, at 10:30 a.m., Beaumont Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire reported at 5335 Idylwood.

 

Firefighters found one room on fire in the home. They were able to contain the fire to that room, but could not avoid smoke damage to the rest of the home.

 

The occupant was not at home at the time of the fire, and there were no injuries. Firefighters determined that the fire was caused by the washing machine.

 

Red Cross was called to assist the family. 

shadow

Comments

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.