Fire in Beaumont

Fire in Beaumont

Beaumont Fire Rescue units responded to a residential fire in the 1200 block of Roberts Street in Beaumont at about 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 29.

According tot he news release from the Beaumont Fire Department, when firefighters arrived at the residence they found flames licking out from the front window of the home. Firefighters were able to confine the fire to one room.

No one was home at the time of the fire and there were no injuries. The cause of the fire was determined to be a window air conditioner unit. Red Cross was called to assist the family.

shadow

Comments

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.