House fire on Potts Street

House fire on Potts Street

On Sept. 28, shortly after 5:30 a.m., Beaumont Fire-Rescue units responded to a reported structure fire at 2165 Potts Street. When firefighters arrived, they found a dwelling heavily involved by fire.

Firefighters made an aggressive attack of the fire, but the fire caused extensive damage to the home as well as some damage to the home next door.

No one was home at the time of the fire, and no firefighters were injured during the operation. The fire appears to have been caused by an electrical problem in the home.

- Beaumont Fire-Rescue

shadow