Structure fire causes significant damage to family home

Structure fire causes significant damage to family home

At approximately 12:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 15, 2015, Beaumont Fire Rescue firefighters responded to a structure fire at 3150 Cleveland. According to Captain Brad Penisson of the Beaumont Fire Department, when firefighters arrived, they found the rear portion of the home engulfed in flames. The occupants of the residence were able to escape without injury before firefighters arrived. The fire, which appears to have been caused by an electrical short, originated in a laundry room and caused significant damage to the back of the home. Red Cross was called to assist the two adults and four children.

shadow