Just before 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 4, a call was received reporting a child had been burned at 8110 Quail Hollow. Beaumont Fire Rescue, Beaumont EMS and Beaumont Police units responded. When they arrived, they found that a 2-year-old child had knocked a pot of boiling water off the stove and suffered severe burns to his chest and both arms. Air Rescue was called to the scene. Beaumont EMS treated the child while Beaumont firefighters set up a landing zone in a vacant lot nearby. Beaumont Police officers were investigating the circumstances of the injury.