boiler

Faulty equipment at Beaumont Independent School District’s Marshall Middle School was the cause of a poisonous gas leak that sent numerous students to the hospital for medical treatment earlier this year, according to a report released by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.

shadow
Marshall Middle School

According to Beaumont Independent School District Public Affairs Specialist Ron Reynolds, Marshall Middle School will be closed on Friday, Jan. 29, following a gas leak that sent dozens to the emergency room Thursday morning.

shadow