kitchen fire

Firefighters in Beaumont quickly quenched a fire resulting from the burner of a stove being left on at a local residence June 19, Beaumont Fire-Rescue Capt. Brad Penisson reports.

shadow

Beaumont firefighters doused a blaze at a local apartment complex on April 27 that reportedly started in the kitchen of a residence.

According to a news release from Beaumont Fire-Rescue, units responded to 6040 Alpine Circle to a report of smoke coming from an apartment at the complex there. Upon arrival, they found heavy smoke coming from an upstairs apartment. Firefighters forced entry into the apartment and found the kitchen area involved by fire. They were able to quickly extinguish the fire, reports Beaumont Fire-Rescue.

shadow