spices

The Beaumont Club has undergone many changes throughout its near century of existence and continues to evolve with the times. The private club, founded in 1921 by the Greater Beaumont Chamber of Commerce as a networking place for professional businesspeople, was originally located in the Hotel Beaumont in the 1920s and ’30s. It moved to the Edson Hotel in the ’40s, then to the First City Bank building in the ’60s, and finally to its current location at 590 Orleans St. in Beaumont in the 1990s. And now the Beaumont Club is changing with the times once again.

shadow