structure fire

On Sept. 28, shortly after 5:30 a.m., Beaumont Fire-Rescue units responded to a reported structure fire at 2165 Potts Street. When firefighters arrived, they found a dwelling heavily involved by fire.

shadow

On Saturday, August 5, shortly after 5:00 a.m., Beaumont Fire-Rescue firefighters responded to a structure fire reported at 3557 Grand Avenue with occupants still in the house, Beaumont Fire-Rescue Capt. Brad Penisson said in a release.

shadow

On March 23, just after 7:00 p.m., Beaumont Fire Rescue units responded to a structure fire in the 460 block of Jay Street, Capt. Brad Penisson reported. 

shadow

On Jan 12., shortly after midnight, Beaumont Fire and Rescue units responded to a structure fire at Carlito’s restaurant, located at 890 Amarillo, reported Captain Brad Penisson.

When firefighters arrived, they found a small fire at the electrical panel on an exterior wall. The fire was quickly extinguished and caused only minor damage, according to the BFD statement.

shadow

Firefighters in Beaumont battled two blazes basically back-to-back Sunday evening, Jan. 8, reports Beaumont Fire-Rescue Capt. Brad Penisson.

shadow

Firefighters in Beaumont quickly quenched a fire resulting from the burner of a stove being left on at a local residence June 19, Beaumont Fire-Rescue Capt. Brad Penisson reports.

shadow

Two people sustained injuries in a house fire in Beaumont June 18, reports Beaumont Fire-Rescue Capt. Brad Penisson.

shadow

The occupants of a home severely damaged by a fire in the 300 block of Major Drive on June 1 escaped the blaze without injury, reports Beaumont Fire-Rescue.

shadow

Firefighters in Beaumont battled two blazes in two days at two separate residences, one vacant and one occupied, Beaumont Fire-Rescue reports.

shadow

A structure fire at 2394 Angelina Street in Beaumont was reported by a passerby at 10:15 a.m. on Tuesday, October 6, 2015.

According to a press release, when firefighters with the Beaumont Fire Department arrived, smoke was billowing from the roof vents of a garage apartment. Upon entering the upstairs apartment, firefighters noticed the fire was coming from the attic. The flames were quickly extinguished and damage was confined to the area just above the bathroom.

shadow